LINIA PRECISION CNC PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE | 125A HYPERTHERM | WIRELESS REMOTE | DUAL DRIVENSW,QLD - Delivers Nationally
LINIA PRECISION CNC PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE | 125A HYPERTHERM | WIRELESS REMOTE | DUAL DRIVE Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : LINIA
- Model : LINIA PRECISION CNC PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE | 125A HYPERTHERM | WIRELESS REMOTE | DUAL DRIVE
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : M000103
The LINIA CNC Plasma Cutting machines from Complete Machine Tools give you the speed, accuracy and ease of your own CNC plasma machine at a super competitive price.
Supplied complete with programming and nesting software from FASTCAM as well as an extractor fan in the base of the table your LINIA plasma cutter can be set up and running in just a couple of hours!
The machine comes standard with a wireless remote control for quick and easy setup and positioning of the machine saving time when setting up a new job and making it simple to manoeuvre around the machine.
Auto homing & zero position setting makes a tedious job simple and quick on a Linia CNC plasma cutting machine.
All drive components are well covered and shielded by guards for additional safety of everyone and protection of your machine.
On board pressure lubrication to the x & y axis linear bearings is standard on every machine ensuring the machine stays well lubricated for long term accuracy and enhanced machine life.
Comes with as standard a laser alignment light on the cutting head for simply position on the start position. A red light is emitted onto the job so you can see very quickly the start position of the cutting head.
Std machine is a down draft table but a water table is available.
Panasonic servo motors are used on all axis which gives all axis fast and accurate positioning speeds from a very reliable well known manufacturer.
The Linia CNC plasmas use high quality components for long term accuracy and enhanced machine life.
All Linia plasma machines use Hypertherm plasma power supplies for superior reliability, flexibility as well as easy availability of consumables and spare parts.
The Starfire CNC controller uses a large screen for easy viewing and an inbuilt parts library with common cut parts where all you need to input is dimensions and a part can be cut very quickly without having to use the offline programming software. This is useful when a single part such as a base plate, circle, square and so on needs to be cut quickly and only a one off part needs to be cut.
Fastcam offline software is supplied with the machine and has a 4 hour training package included with the guys at Fastcam in Melbourne, version supplied is the PROFESSIONAL VERSION WITH AUTO NESTING
FastCAM® supply no-nonsense software programs that help solve common everyday problems for metal profiling and fabrication businesses.
Quality metal fabricating can mean the difference between a good product and a waste of time and money.
Fastcam software has enabled many hundreds of fab shops & sheet metal shops to easily undertake projects in-house on their own machine that they might otherwise outsource.
All FastCAM® programs are designed to be used by tradespeople who just want to get the job done. Right first time. On time. No-fuss, affordable and with the minimum of training.
All this and local, Australian based, support is available as well every business day.
Customers can send you a drawing file or you can draw a part in Fastcam and in minutes you can be cutting that part on your machine.
Copy the file or multiple files for cutting to a USB and take it to the machine....simple!
• Laser alignment light on cutting head
• Hypertherm Powermax 125A air plasma
• Wireless remote control
• Panasonic servo motors and drives (X & Y & Z axis)
• 1500 x 3000mm cutting area
(2000mm x 4000mm optional)
• 200mm torch travel height
• FASTCAM CAD part creation & nesting offline software
• NSK bearings – Japan BC
• linear guideways - X & Y axis
• Ballscrew for head up & down
• Built in dust extraction fan
• Bridge parking area at end of machine clears the table for loading & unloading
• X axis dual side drives with Panasonic servo motors
• Table strong enough to handle 900kgs = eg: (25mm plate 1500 x 3000)
• Pull out scrap trays on side of the machine for easy cleaning or small part retrieval
• Automatic torch height control
• Large screen Starfire CNC controller with inbuilt parts library
• Taiwanese quality linear bearings & guideways
* Ball Transfers on table surrounds for easy sheet loading
* Drives by dual helical rack & pinion for smooth running and long life
* Safety guards on all drive components
* Dust covers on slideways
PLASMA POWER SUPPLIES:
HYPERTHERM Powermax 45, 65 & 105A (must be ordered with machine)
Call us today to discuss a great deal on this well made, efficient, plasma cutting machine.
If you are a steel fabricator or sheet metal shop cutting up to 40mm plate this is the machine you should have!
Please call to discuss the options that will suit your application & budget if the above machine is not suitable.
Linia machine models are available to suit any budget.